Our client is a global asset manager who focuses on a range of actively managed solutions in the Alternatives space. They are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to join their Sales team focusing on Institutional Sales in the UK. This role will be working with the Head of BD to expand the firms presence in the Institutional Markets.
- Work with the Head of Business Development to strategise UK Institutional Sales, raise assets and ensure long term growth
- Build new networks and use existing relationships across the UK Institutional space
- Manage the entire sales process from qualifying to closing
- Assist in driving the brand recognition and business development efforts in the UK Institutional market
- Develop and maintain a strong technical understanding of the firm's products and strategies to effectively and confidently discuss with clients and prospects
- Research and identity new client / relationship development opportunities
- Confidently present to clients, prospects and intermediaries on the firms investments and funds/strategies
- Extensive network and experience in the UK Institutional Market
- Deep knowledge of various products across the traditional and alternative space
- Track record of raising assets in the UK Institutional space
- Appropriate industry qualifications
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
KEY WORDS: Institutional Sales, VP, Senior, Management, Business Development, Alternatives, Real Estate, Credit, Debt, Equity, Capital Structure, Asset Raising, Fund, Client Relationship.