SEI's Institutional business is looking to build and expand our offering to insurance clients in the UK and seeks a proven Sales Director. You’ll be responsible for increasing assets under management by establishing and building new selling opportunities for SEI’s investment outsourcing and multi-manager solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Using your outstanding relationship skills and existing network, you will develop new relationships with prospective insurance clients whilst qualifying opportunities to ensure tight alignment with SEI EMEA and global sales strategy.
- You’ll be our ‘ear to the ground’ attending networking and industry events and will provide insightful market intelligence. You’ll keep communication flowing around prospects and progress and will proactively look to develop your already strong knowledge of industry trends, regulatory changes and market forces.
- You’ll lead prospective clients through the sales process including a business discovery initiative to best understand the needs of the firm and SEI’s ability to deliver investment & governance solutions to support these needs.
- Working with our Institutional RFP team you will help produce exceptional RFPs and will look to respond comprehensively to insurance related questionnaires. You’ll lead and contribute to the production of material to support the sales process through to final pitch.
- You’ll contribute to the design and development of SEI’s solutions for the insurance market.
- Once you have finalized the contractual relationship, you’ll be acutely aware of the need for a smooth transition of the prospect to our relationship team.
What you bring to the table:
- Sales pedigree and a proven track record, with the drive and initiative to establish and nurture new relationships
- You’ll possess a good understanding of the insurance industry
- Demonstrable success influencing senior executives in order to manage and close, complex, high value outsourcing and investment arrangements
Attributes we value:
- Creative thinking and the mindset that anything is possible
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Relationship focused – we want our clients to sing our praises and talk about our dedication to them
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch and through its open plan flowing lines and numerous art installations is designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success. We know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued success and we offer our employees amongst other benefits private medical care, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit.
About SEI’s Institutional Group:
SEI’s Institutional Group is one of the first and largest global providers of outsourced investment management services. The company delivers integrated retirement, healthcare and nonprofit solutions to more than 475 clients in 12 countries, as of Sept. 30, 2019. Our solutions are designed to help clients meet financial objectives, reduce business risk and fulfill their due diligence requirements through implemented strategies for the management of defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, endowments, foundations and board-designated funds. For more information visit: seic.com/institutional-investors.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).