Selby Jennings have partnered with a leading real estate asset manager who are hiring a UK Institutional Sales Director. The firm have a 12+ year track record within the real estate space in the UK and will be onboarding this sales professional as part of their expansive growth plans.
Our client have focused on residential real estate in the UK, which has increasingly high demand from institutional global investors globally. This individual will not only be tasked with building relationships with UK institutions, but will also play the lead role in developing the firm's international capital raising strategy, whether that be the US, Europe or Asia.
- Lead the business development and fund-raising function in the UK (outside of LGPS), including but not limited to DB/DC pensions, consultants, insurance companies.
- To design and strategise an international fundraising strategy so that the firm can market there products globally within the next 12 months.
- Communicate regularly with existing investors and prospects to update them on firm's portfolio and performance whether this be via email, face to face or video call.
- Effectively use CRM software to track activity and pipeline.
- 3+ years of experience raising capital from UK Institutions.
- A background in private markets (real estate preferred)
- Experience in promoting ESG funds.
- Strong investment knowledge.
If you are a UK fundraiser looking to grow a global investor base and further your career within real estate asset management, then apply directly here.