Our client is a London based Asset Manager looking for an experienced Marketing Individual with extensive exposure in the Institutional space.
- Work with internal client relations teams and external distribution partners on specific marketing campaigns and product launches
- Project manage marketing and content timelines.
- Tailor existing content for different partners in a strategic manner
- Develop bespoke marketing collateral for individual partners
- Create tailored thought leadership, video and sales support content
- Create bespoke content timelines - understanding the needs of each distribution and their requirements
- Writing and editing marketing and investment content
- Work closely with internal investment team, to curate and produce high quality content (written and video)
- Manage pipeline of external communications
- Undergraduate degree or relevant qualifications
- 7-10 years of asset management marketing experience.
- Experience marketing across EMEA and in particular institutional audience.
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines with high attention to detail,
- Ability to work well with internal teams.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce compelling financial content.
- Proven experience delivering campaigns