A new opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, based in the heart of the City, for a candidate who is passionate about delivering high quality service to clients. The role will require the successful applicant to work in a sales support capacity, in close proximity to senior Relationship Managers and their book of clients. Applicants must be able to demonstrate tangible interest in the industry, along with the gravitas and professionalism required to make a success of this opening.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Acting as the first port of call for a client in the Client Relationship Manager’s absence
- Co-ordinate the resolution of client enquiries, by utilising expertise from around the wider business
- Demonstrating an understanding of a client’s long term objectives
- Identifying business opportunities and threats to maximise revenue
- Building strong technical knowledge of company products and services, and market competitors
- Preparing client meeting packs and new business pitches
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Demonstrable experience within Investment Management industry and/or solid understanding of pensions and Insurance
- Professional qualifications (e.g. IMC or equivalent) advantageous
- Sharp eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.