A successful boutique equities manager is looking for an experienced client services/IR professional to look after a book of institutional clients and lead on ESG communications.
- Coordinate portfolio review/client meetings & other client relationship management activities such as the quarterly conference calls with portfolio managers and investment specialists.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate and adequately follow up on any queries raised at the meeting
- Build and maintain client relationships on aspects of managing and administering their investments
- As part of prospecting, seek to understand client’s business/operating models and also strategies to enable a more effective interaction
- Work in close collaboration with the investment specialist team as well as with the core teams (Legal, Risk and Performance, Operations, etc.)
- Handle and monitor client related requests
- Coordinate and manage the client onboarding and set up of client commitments for segregated account capabilities and support the administrator for pooled investment requirements
- Lead on ESG communications for the firm
- Responsible for supporting the RFP Writer in the completion of RFP’s, DDQ’s and update of consultant databases
- Prepare (in some cases), and distribute month end and quarter end reporting requirements for pooled clients e.g., portfolio valuations, investment reports, DDQs, attribution, customised materials, etc.
- Be proactive in making proposals to develop the services and solutions in place for our clients.
- Contribute and enhance client satisfaction and more generally the experience.
- Proven experience interacting with institutional clients at another asset manager (at least 5 years)
- Good experience working across a range of responsibilities post-sales
- Experience, interest and confidence in writing about ESG
- Sound knowledge of equities