Inside Sales Representative
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market, and Country Risk and Industry Research solutions, and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today, 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies, and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws. Title: Inside Sales Representative Location: London Role:
We are searching for an enthusiastic candidate keen commence a career in sales, in this role you will be part of the inside sales team responsible for selling C ountry Risk & Industry research r eports to a global cusutomer base. The Inside Sales Representative will drive revenue growth from both the existing client base and through new customer acquisition. This will involve,
- renewing, up-selling and cross-selling existing Fitch Solutions customer reports subscriptions
- contacting marketing generated enquiries and leads to maximise revenue generation through sales of Fitch Solutions' Country Risk & Industry research (CRIR) reports to new customers.
This position is integral to the success of the Country Risk & Industry research's growth targets through new revenue generation and existing subscriber retention. This is a direct sales, target based performance position offering base salary and commission and will be based in London. Department:
The Country Risk and Industry Research Reports Service is designed to help clients, often senior level executives, who have an annual, quarterly or monthly requirement for analysis on just a few select markets, or who require an up-to-date summary of developments at a regional level. Clients buy our reports to assess the viability of a certain project, to support the assumptions they are making in their annual planning process, to get a high-level understanding of regional developments, or to explore key investment themes, such as Sustainability, 5G, Belt and Road, Megatrends and the Internet of Things. Key Accountabilities:
- Achieve and exceed new business / renewal revenue expectations ( monthly, quarterly & annual targets)
- Actively call prospective clients and nurture existing client relationships
- Maintain Company's standard for call volumes and quality of leads
- Actively track and manage enquiry follow-ups
- To effectively qualify prospects/leads in order to clearly understand the requirements for client's market research
- Discuss the benefits of Fitch Solutions products to prospects and highlight areas where our service can meet their requirements.
- Keep an accurate log of activities and businesses contacted using Salesforce Magento
- Work alone or in tandem (as required) with other sales teams and wider departments (e.g. Analysts, Marketing) across the company.
- Develop understanding and knowledge of Fitch Solutions 's products, target industries and target audiences
- Participate in team meetings and shares ideas to increase team performance
Skills / Knowledge/ Experience
- Adhere to Fitch corporate guidelines and work as part of the inside sales team to deliver the Fitch Groups strategic objectives
- Highly motivated and achievement driven
- Degree educated is desirable or equivalent sales experience will be considered
- Cold calling or other phone-based sales experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable taking the initiative, recommending courses of action and making decisions
- Organised, methodical and process driven
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
The Company Fitch Solutions
- Collaborative approach, with relationship building ability
- Fluent English is a requirement and Spanish or additional European languages will be a distinct advantage
provides data, research & analytics to support informed decisions. We help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp