Inside Sales - FR/GER (Lead generation) - Charles River Investment Management Solution (Charles River); Officer
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front and middle office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. Delivered as a hosted service, the solution improves data quality and investment professional productivity, controls risk and lowers technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in over 40 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking and pension markets. Charles River was acquired by State Street in October 2018. Background:
Charles River is seeking to recruit within the Continental Europe Sales team to prospect and contact potential clients to determine their need for the Charles River front and middle office solution for the investment industry. This is comprised of enterprise software, hosted application management, data, FIX network and other services. The role will involve the education of prospects on the CRD offering, their advantages and tracking potential upcoming sales opportunities. Once a sales lead is identified and qualified, the lead is passed over to the Sales Manager in the territory and the Inside Sales person will continue to work with them to assist in the remainder of the sales process as required. Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to the Sales Managers with a focus on identifying business opportunities within existing and potential customers.
- Develop and nurture sales leads to achieve lead generation and sales pipeline objectives.
- Find, review and evaluate RFP opportunities and communicate various stages across the EMEA organisation.
- Assist Sales in follow-up marketing campaigns and initiatives via outreach correspondence allowing additional relationship development with prospects, clients and consultants.
- Conduct extensive research on clients and prospects in order to provide relevant data to externally facing sales staff, tracking and updating pipeline activity.
- Participate in other CRD direct marketing activities such as Trade shows etc in order to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals.
- Previous experience in a sales environment withing financial services essential - fintech preferable.
- Previous success in a role which included cold-calling and lead generation essential.
- Knowledge of the financial technology industry and/or finance, capital markets, securities is preferred.
- Some understanding of capital markets, investment products, asset classes and general investment principles highly desirable.
- Must have technical acumen to understand objections, requirements and articulate CRD benefits and advantages.
- Experience selling managed services or solutions that include hosting, application management and data is preferred. Understanding of the the concept of SaaS essential.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English and French essential; German desirable.
- Fluency (to native level) in French and English essential; German desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks and priorities.
- Must have high energy and ability to diplomatically make a large number of outbound prospecting calls on a daily basis.
- Self motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has a member of a team.
- Ambition, tenacity and hunger to succeed.
- University degree ideally in a Financial or Technology discipline.