Infrastructure and Operation Manager - SCVentures (Lydia Venture)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Service management disciplines such as incident, problem, continuity and capacity
- Incident management for application or infrastructure services. Notify, escalate and communicate to senior management the existence and status of outages, as necessary. Coordinate the investigations and drive the incidents to resolution/remediation
- Maintains accurate inventory of hardware assets (including but not limited to servers, laptops, mobile phone, printers) and software assets (including but not limited to code, repositories, license)
- Making sure applications and infrastructure are fully compliant to mandated standards by adhering to processes and security compliance
- Applications and infrastructure are fully compliant to mandated standards by adhering to processes and security compliance
- Making sure resilient and robust applications and infrastructure recovery plans meet the business recovery
- Making sure controls are applied and constantly reviewed, primarily against risk and compliance framework to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
- Track record of balancing best practice and pragmatism when it comes to defining strategy, process & procedures
- Service management disciplines such as incident, problem, change IT, continuity or capacity
- Understanding of Operational and Customer impacts and actions for mitigating them as required - viewing change from various perspectives; customer, service, security, performance and operations
- Capable in delivering responsive, high quality and customer focused IT services
- Building a satisfied internal and external customer base by managing relationships with all business and technology stakeholders through prompt and effective communication and reporting
- Experience of building/maintaining effective working relationship with managed service providers
- Understanding of technical IT infrastructure, Mobile App Deployments or Application stacks for web-based services
- Understanding the needs of the business and balancing the benefits vs the risks
- ITIL V4
We are looking for candidates that align to our culture and values, which are an important part of who we are and what we stand for as an organisation. To be considered as a candidate, you will be required to complete a Culture Fit Assessment - this is an online assessment of your alignment and behavioral fit to our culture. The test takes approximately 30 minutes to completes and is mandatory. After your application you will get the link to the test to your mailbox. Should you not complete this assessment, you will be considered as not meeting the requirement of the role.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .