Infrastructure Support Engineer
Infrastructure Support Engineer
As a member of our Infrastructure Support team, your endlesscuriosity about technology will help you propel innovation and your career.Working in a team of highly motivated people like you, you'll work withcustomers and be accountable for production incidents, problems, changemanagement, internal and external communications, lifecycle management andproduct evolution. You'll help develop functional goals and priorities thatalign with our overall strategy. You'll collaboratewith our talented and dedicated problem-solving technologists across theJPMorgan Chase & Co. global network.
The Infrastructure Support Engineer will provideprimary support and resolution to IT network and application architectura lsupport for the Neovest application. They will work hand in hand with Account Management in supporting ourcustomers and resolving issues as they arise. Responsibilities:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Interact with customers and sales representatives to gain firsthand familiarity of customer needs plus product applications
- Review customer's requirements are completely supported by current services
- Evaluate customer support issues as well as maintain top level positive perception by customers pertinent to organization support structure
- Provide necessary suggestions on proactive basis to steadily assist positive interpretation
- Prepare technical samples, designs along with presentations to provide supportive technical data retort to customer requests
- Provide clients with status of entire open requests
- Develop liaison for clients during network outages as well as events affecting services being delivered
- Contribute to sustainability requirements for network design
- Become an expert in the operations and support needs of the Neovest application
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Be a persistent, creative problem -solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
The hiring managerfor this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a moreformal Flexible Work Arrangement. Qualifications:
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience with IT network and system support
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to drive to root cause and resolution of issues
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Networking and Protocol Development Experience
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relieson innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps ussafely service the world's important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits.
CIB provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.,you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integralpart of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide,our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value theunique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organizationthat thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking tobuild your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challengesthat impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want tomeet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity andaffirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.