Infrastructure Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingfisher Plc
- 23 Apr 19
Infrastructure Project Manager
Working for KITS you'll experience an exciting mix of collaboration, innovation and creativity within a high performance fast paced environment. We set ourselves challenging goals and have high expectations of what we deliver to Kingfisher.
We think work should be rewarding, fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day. We therefore look for people who live our values, and have the skills, knowledge, energy, and passion to deliver the KITS strategy.
Responsible for delivering complex technical infrastructure projects and supporting the delivery of business change initiatives across the Kingfisher Group.
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will support activity to establish the business case and retain responsibility for planning and defining the scope of the project and identifying, planning, managing and selecting appropriate resources, including third parties and suppliers to deliver the required services.
You will ensure all deliverables meet required standards through effective management of the project scope, project plans, through accurate and timely project/budget reporting and by planning, identifying, assessing and managing risks, issues and dependencies.
You will manage the day-to-day delivery of projects, act as the first point of contact for any issues, ensuring their timely resolution as well as ensure projects operate within the agreed Governance framework.
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will manage project finances, forecast accuracy and the management of any changes recognising schedule, budget and scope impact as well as create certainty and manage key stakeholders through effective communication, identifying key issues and providing actionable insight to enable effective decision making.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience;
- IT infrastructure experience including the full project lifecycle is essential
- Proven experience of project delivery across diverse and complex technology areas, for example:
- Cloud and hosted infrastructure (Networks, Servers, Storage)
- SAP, Databases, ATG, Applications,
- Windows, Linux, VMware
- Technical acumen and experience of large complex enterprise environments
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management methodology
- Proficient user of a known Project Planning tool (ideally Microsoft Project)
- Strong planning capability and the ability to identify key dependencies across project activities
- Quality and governance of delivery
- Customer focussed
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective senior stakeholder management
- Good team motivator and collaborative skills
- Fluent in English, French would be advantageous
Becoming part of Kingfisher is a fantastic opportunity, we want to be able to provide our employees with roles that engage them, alongside a competitive benefits package that allows our employees to feel a valued part of our team.