Infrastructure Manager - Lifestyle Management Software
- Up to GBP75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Sterlings Partnership
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Infrastructure Management position working for a Lifestyle Service Provider in the City, leading a team of 8 global administrators, still needs to be hands on with Technology.
Our client is a fast growing digital lifestyle management company, providing services to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals. Their digital platform serves the banking sector, clients include RBS, Citi, Investec, Lloyds, Deutsche, etc. with 2.5 million users with growth target of 10 million.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to lead a current team of Global Administrators (team of 8) and to help manage a new Engineering team, thus there is an pportunity to build and grow a new team.
They are idealling looking for somebody with not just BAU experience but also engineering, change management skills, governance, managing on-call operations and bringing in processes. Any understanding of how the organisation could benefit from cloud technologies from an Infrastructure perspective would also be advantageous.
It is also important to have management experience, driving the team forward, appraisals, etc.
Core Skills Required:
- Experience composing high level and low level infrastructure design documentation and technical operations documentation
- A solid infrastructure background with prior (and current) experience in the core infrastructure technologies (networks, virtualisation, servers, storage, cloud)
- A good understanding of the Microsoft datacentre and operations technology stack
- Experience of managing a team of technical staff (preferably globally)
- Good communications skills, comfortable with communicating technical concepts to a sometimes non-technical audience