My Client, an Infrastructure focused global boutique Investment Bank, is looking for a Director/Managing Director to lead their London Investment Banking team. If you are an investment banking professional with more than 9 years of IB/M&A experience in the Infrastructure sector, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry specific transactions
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector
- Must have a good number of years of banking experience from a strong platform
- Infrastructure IB transaction experience
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Team player but ability to work independently as well
- Strong communication skills
If you are an investment banking Director/Managing Director that is looking to have an impact on a growing platform in Europe, please apply direct!