We are working with a global private markets investor in their search for an Analyst to join their team in London. With 12 offices globally, and c.$65bn in AUM, our client is keen to expand their Infrastructure and Real Assets team with an Analyst level hire. Our client invests across directs, primary fund, co-investment and secondaries.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Finance, Economics or related field of study
- Prior experience in an investment related field - Investment Banking, Advisory, Consulting, Infrastructure
- High degree of financial modelling
- An interest in the Infrastructure and Real Assets space
- Strong communication skills - written and spoken
- Additional European languages of benefit but not essential