As an Analyst in this team, you will be responsible for executing new Infrastructure transactions across EMEA and building knowledge of the market, clients and transactions. You will also be part of the team expected to work with the portfolio of existing exposures for any new money opportunities and risk management.
A global bank with a leading EMEA Infrastructure business.
As an Analyst in this team, you will be expected to:
- Undertake financial and credit risk analysis for the preparation of annual reviews of existing transactions and where appropriate, new credit submissions;
- Undertake credit portfolio maintenance activities including but not limited to portfolio administration duties, monitoring of facility documentation / covenants and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of system data;
- Assist and support workflow management of the team
- Attend meetings where appropriate to support senior team members including but not limited with product specialists
As an applicant for an Analyst in this team, you will be expected to have:
- Initial exposure to the Infrastructure/Corporate market in EMEA
- Degree Educated
- To write annual credit reviews and non-complex papers clearly and succinctly;
- To understand risk management and financial analysis
A market leading package with significant career potential