Information Risk Analyst – Dynamic Global Asset Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
information Risk Analyst – Dynamic Global Asset Manager As technology becomes ever more significant within Asset Management, the 2nd line of defense incorporating the Information Risk team is only increasing in importance. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Risk professional with strong corporate risk experience and an understanding of Information Risk. You will have plenty of interaction with senior stake holders and work across the entire business.
The Role reports into the Head of Information Risk who in turn reports into the Chief Risk Officer.
The successful candidate will operate the risk and policy management function within the Information Risk team.
• Ownership and maintenance of the information risk profiles within the company-wide RCSA
• Management and operation of the ISMS risk management cycle and risk structure
• Assessment of information risks with support where necessary from the Head of Information Risk
• Maintenance and distribution of complete, current, compliant and coherent policy and standard sets
• Management and operation of the ISMS policy exception management cycle
You will also be expected to take part in the team’s broader functions including:
• Approvals for high-sensitivity access and privilege
• Response to customer and prospect diligence enquiries
• Response to colleagues and assistance with training and awareness programmes.
• Support and evidence for audits
• Identification and selection of tools and systems for efficient operation of the Information Risk function
Skills and Experience
• You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a corporate operational risk function and a good understanding of Information Risk
• You can Identify and select of tools and systems for efficient operation of the Information Risk function
• You will have experience building relationships with stakeholders to develop and maintain policy and standards
• Exposure to Cyber and IT Risk Management is extremely helpful although the role uses policy as a tool and control.
• Familiarity with ISO27001-compliance is an advantage, as would understanding of Investment Management and of the regulators.
• You must be analytical and have demonstrable organisational skills to work with minimal supervision while also being able to communicate above and below both orally and written.
• Experience of the cycle of risk assessment, treatment and review is important.