Information Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
An exciting opportunity to join the 2nd Line of Defence Risk Management function of one of the largest global Asset Management firms in London.
The purpose of the role is to operate the risk and policy management function within the Information Risk team.
- Ownership and maintenance of the information risk profiles within the company-wide RCSA
- Management and operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) risk management cycle and risk structure
- Assessment of information risks with support where necessary from the Head of Information Risk
- Maintenance and distribution of complete, current, compliant and coherent policy and standard sets
Desired Background/ Skills:
- The role is primarily addressing risk management rather than information technology controls, however exposure to IT and cyber risk management is likely to be very valuable.
- Experience of the cycle of risk assessment, treatment and review is important.
- Familiarity with policy as a tool and it will benefit from experience building relationships with users and stakeholders to develop and maintain policy and standards.
- Familiarity with ISO27001-compliance would also be useful.
- Some understanding of investment management business and regulators would be beneficial but is not essential.
- The role also requires an analytical thinker good written and spoken communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.