Information Control Analyst
- GBP32000 - GBP38000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Fantastic Opportunity - Asset Manager - Information Control Analyst
Our client is an Asset Manager looking for an Information Control Analyst.
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Review and verify data in general marketing literature, advertising materials and bespoke marketing presentations as compiled by front office staff;
- Completion of requests for provision of data where these cannot be easily met using systems
- Identifying improvements to existing publications quality assurance processes - work with the Information Control Manager to implement;
- Ensure operational procedures are sufficiently maintained and colleagues able to cover responsibilities in the event of both scheduled and unscheduled absence.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ideally graduate with minimum 2:1 degree or above
- Previous experience in a research/analysis or other data support function within either an information provider or 'information consumer' company;
- Experience of the financial services industry, preferably within fund management
- Experience of Bloomberg beneficial but not essential;
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.