- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
Industrials M&A Analyst - US boutique (London)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
My client is a mid-market focused, US headquartered investment bank, with in excess of 15 offices across the globe. They have a team of c. 600 investment bankers globally and focus on M&A, Growth Equity, Special Situations and Debt Advisory. We are interested in speaking with Analyst level bankers that have had exposure to Industrials or keen to develop an expertise within the sector. This role involves working closely with the UK Head of Investment Banking on originating and executing Industrials focused M&A mandates.
We are interested in connecting with individuals that have just been promoted to Senior Analyst and are approximately one year away from Associate.
The suitable individual will have received excellent investment banking/corporate finance training from either:
- Bulge-Bracket Investment Bank
- Elite Investment Banking Boutique
- M&A Lead Advisory team at a top Accountancy firm
- Develop complex financial models
- Analyse various investment attributes of publicly traded and privately held companies
- Support execution of active transactions
- Work closely with Senior MDs on small deal teams