We are looking for an Indices Sales Director to join a globally recognised player within the indices market. This will involve driving, developing, and maintain existing relationships with Asset Owners and Investment Consultants within EMEA, with a particular focus on the UK market. In the ideal candidate we would love to see a demonstratable network across asset owners.
- Drive, develop, and maintain relationships with Asset Owners and Investment consultants.
- Collaborate across internal business units, working effectively with Index Investment Strategy and Product Management Teams.
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand at relevant industry events and conference, able to articulate expertise relative to indices.
- Develop and execute an overall channel management strategy based on market research and intelligence.
- Coordinate across internal business units, including Index Investment Strategy, Product Management, and the Research and Design teams
- Devise EMEA growth and sales strategy.
- Demonstratable network across asset owners and experience within institutional sales and/or Investment Consulting.
- Working knowledge of ESG and passive indices.
- Working knowledge of the passive industry.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- London based.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com