Miryco Consultants are working with a renowned Index Provider seeking an experienced Associate Director to join their ambitious sales team. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with 7+ years experience at a index provider, asset manager or other relevant financial services provider with a network across insurance companies, pension companies and consultants to further their career. A highly competitive package is on offer.
Responsibilities will include:
Look after the UK and Nordics, to identify, build and maintain relationships with key influencers in the asset owners and investment consultant market in order to increase the awareness, education and adoption of indexing.
- Understand competitive landscape including comparing and contrasting the company's Indices with competitor indices in key performance areas.
- Primary contact methods include outreach efforts in order to obtain meetings with target Asset Owners and consultants
- Develop overall channel management strategy based on market research and market intelligence
- Proven industry experience in institutional index sales and/or investment consulting sales and/or wholesaling ETFs and Mutual Funds.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with Asset Owners and investment consultants in UK and/or Nordics
- Ability to travel 30%
- Effective client communication skills in conversational speech, writing, and public speaking
Location: Central London
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com