Implementations Project Manager
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 15 Apr 19
The SEI Wealth Platform is an outsourcing solution for private banks, private client investment managers and wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. Within the business, a key role has become available in the Client Change and Implementation team. You will have an opportunity to refine and improve implementation processes and continually enhance processes to increase efficiency and client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Harnessing your previous experience managing software / client implementations you will project manage client implementations for SEI being acutely aware of the need for excellent stakeholder management both within SEI and the client updating on project status, potential risks and issues
- You will work to gain a thorough understanding of the potential risks inherent in the project and that may arise over the project lifecycle, communicate the real impact these could have and provide effective solutions to these
- You will take the lead to continually look for opportunities to improve the team’s processes and showcase ‘what good looks like’
- Involved in pre-project work, you will assist the technical sales team in mapping out prospective clients’ business models to align them to the SEI Wealth Platform and define the implementation project approach
- As part of your ongoing client management you will assist with client training and issue resolution, communicate ongoing client requirements to the relevant SEI teams and assist the Relationship Director with technical and strategic business initiatives to ensure long term requirements are aligned with SEI’s future solutions
What you’ll bring to the table:
- It is essential you have previous experience of software / client implementations from a Wealth Management, Private Banking or Asset Management background
- Project management experience within these industries will have equipped you with a working knowledge of the industry dynamics, business strategies, products and operating platforms
- Proven ability to lead the assessment and redesign of business processes and experience managing organisational change
Attributes we value:
- Relationship focused – aware that success in this role will come from superior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills evidenced by highly developed presentation and facilitation skills
- A calm and measured approach to your work and interactions
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
After 50 years, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).