- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
Implementation Specialist - Transformation - London
This role supports Aviva Investors strategic goals by leading the implementation activity across new product launches and complex client on-boarding as part of the Product Transformation team. As a Product Transformation Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for leading the activities required to launch the product. Building strong working relationships with the Product Strategy & Design teams as well as key business stakeholders you will be responsible for delivering immediately against a challenging Product roadmap whilst developing a scalable and robust operating model that encourages a continuous improvement culture.
The Global Transformation Function is a trusted partner to the Aviva Investors business, responsible for delivering transformative programmes aligned to the strategic objectives & values of Aviva Investors. By utilising defined project delivery methodologies, discipline and transparent communication our analytical & pragmatic delivery focus ensures our internal and external client deliverables improve the client journey and are aligned to becoming the Global Leader of Outcome Oriented Solutions through the implementation of holistic solutions that scale to our business & client needs.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance and management of project plans and associated artefacts that support product launches and complex client on-boarding roadmaps within Aviva Investors.
- To manage multiple concurrent delivery schedules with varying levels of complexity and priority.
- Be responsible for ongoing assessment and ensuring that projects deliver in accordance to their business case and can demonstrate benefit realisation.
- Support and influence continuous improvement of Client Onboarding processes within Aviva Investors.
- Champion Project Management best practice and act as a leader amongst other project managers.
- Be responsible for communication of the status of deliverables, key issues, risks & dependencies to stakeholders at an appropriate and effective level and frequency.
- Planning and implementing appropriate processes and procedures for the management of operational and financial risks within the Global Transformation team.
- Experience in a Project Management/Business Change capacity
- Extensive experience working in around Front, Middle and Back Office
- Excellent financial services experience ideally including investment management organisations.
- In-depth understanding of the investment management business, fund structures and processes.
- Experience and knowledge of interactions with custodians and third parties
- An understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and Multi Asset funds
- Extensive experience working with the various Aladdin applications or equivalent front office trade management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to work well with others at all levels
- Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications and other project tools and methodologies
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Possesses process improvement skills
- Strong understanding of financial control principles as they apply to projects
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.