- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 15 Apr 19
Opportunity available for an Implementation Engineer to join a project with emagine Consulting in London.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Implementation Engineer to join a project with emagine Consulting in London.
The ideal candidate must be able to display skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Experience in deploying and configuring application monitoring tools with expert knowledge in one or more of the following products; AppDynamic, Splunk, Dynatrace Gomez, ITRS Geneos.
- Strong knowledge of the Linux operating system with experience in shell scripting
- Knowledge of supporting java and/or python applications in a large distributed environment.
- Basic knowledge of Middleware Technologies such as EMS and MQ.
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of resource utilization/capacity planning and able to identify performance bottlenecks in a system.
- Ability to influence and direct activities across a matrixed organization.
emagine Consulting are an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
· Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
· Committed - we are committed to delivering results
· Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
· Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
· Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
“emagine Consulting are an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.”