EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Implementation Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- Participation in sales workshops for client requirement analysis
- Project scope definition and project sizing
- Configuration of the Integrity solution following agreed statement of work
- Deliver training and support for client system users
- Understand client needs and discuss market best practice with the client
- Work closely together with the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered.
- Delivery of internal trainings to less experienced team members
- Travel of up to 50% all over Europe
Key skills and behaviours required:
- Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage.
- ACCA or AMCT qualification (or equivalent) preferred but not essential.
- Proven consulting experience and/or software application
- A strong understanding of the financial markets
- A sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
- A willingness to work beyond normal business hours when needed.
- Disciplined administration of product issues, interaction with Client Services and internal Development. Ownership of the issue resolution process
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Permanent learning process to become SME in different allocation modules
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.