Ibor Ops Project Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To ensure the successful transition from Ibor to Risk free rates "RFR" for the Agency portfolio
- Work on the repapering of existing portfolio from Ibor to RFRs
- Develop model to support new RFR based deals
- Testing for new system functionality to support RFRs
- Work with broader industry to track market developments
- Responsible for the implementation of support model for RFRs
- Track progress of RFR roll out
- Monitor and quantify risk of transition
- Update Risk framework where required to accommodate additional risk from RFRs
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matter
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Loans Market
- Understanding of Loans documentation
- Knowledge of market transition to RFRs
- Understanding of risk management required for Loans products
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of an Agent Bank
- Experience of a project-based role
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.