IWM Finance UK # 107749
- Monitor and analyse key performance drivers for the UK platform and IWM Europe's Market Area UK.
- Provide financial performance assessment, reporting, analysis and insightful commentary to local (senior) stakeholders.
- Track development of direct costs including managing expense accruals with Financial Accounting and including ExA cost management.
- Investigate and explain differences between Legal Entity IFRS results versus internal performance assessment results.
- Update of quarterly local allocation and IT keys which distribute costs across the various UK desks.
- Managing the cross legal entity payment process for several revenue sharing agreements.
- Local AuM officer role which includes periodic reviews and support on asset classification in order to assure a fully compliant external disclosure.
- Support of other team members and ad hoc queries as and when necessary.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- He / She will have a Finance background including relevant university degree with accounting professional qualification desirable.
- You will have experience / background in management information / reporting for private banking.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a cost analysis and reporting role.
- Knowledge of banking industry and financial products.