IT Support Technician
IT Support Engineer - £38,000
A London Based Bank is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for supporting approximately 130 users, as well as server support and exposure to trading and CRM systems and software on site. You will respond to any day-to-day user support queries and troubleshoot desktop/laptop/server-side issues.
Required qualifications, skills, experience and competencies:
* Dell Laptop/Desktop knowledge
* Windows 7 and 10
* Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 2016 and 2019
* Microsoft Exchange Online (Office 365) Microsoft Office 2013, 2016
* Networking experience (basic knowledge of TCP/IP topologies)
* Supporting mobile devices (Apple and Android OS) and Intune MDM platform
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure with good problem-solving skills
* Desire to learn continually and to improve technical skills
* Organisation and self-motivation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.