- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 21 Apr 19
IT Support Engineer - Law Firm - London - Competitive Salary
A niche and exciting law firm are looking to hire a Support Engineer to join their rapidly expanding Technology Team.
The ideal candidate will sit within a high calibre technical environment and will need to hit the bar technically to reach their high expectations.
- Experience of working in a customer support environment within professional services firms
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Follow recent technology advancements
Require a working understanding of the following areas:
- Windows 7,8, 10
- Mac OSX 10.11 and onwards
- Microsoft Office Suite 2013, 2016
- Basic Office 365 administration
- Basic networking knowledge
- Citrix XenApp 7.x; Terminal Services environments and desktop virtualisation
- Apple and Android mobile technologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.