Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned financial services firm, who are seeking an experienced cyber professional to play a key role in their UK GRC function and contribute to the continuous development and effectiveness of their Information Security program and policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years working or consulting in a technology risk function.
- Knowledge of information security standards such as COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and managing an information security risk register.
- Experience of IT risk management and an understanding of the wider environmental risks and threat.
- The ability to develop and maintain a Cyber and IT Control Framework.
- General understanding of IT security domains and tools, (Identity/Access Management/Vulnerability Management, Network and application security)
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant cyber qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC or CISA.
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org