IT Recruiter for Banking & Financial Services Projects
Our IT Recruitment Specialists are an essential part of our business, they are responsible for managing the recruitment process for specialist consultants needed for our existing/ upcoming projects within Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks.
As an IT Recruitment Specialist, you will own the entire recruitment process for either Banking, Finance, IT, Quantitative and or Tech hires, both perm and contract. In addition to this, you will use your industry knowledge and wealth of experience to partner and educate the business, stakeholders and wider colleagues on best recruitment practices. You will source, interview and secure amazing talent in a professional manner, whilst considering factors such as Time to Hire and Return of Investment
In your role as IT Recruiter you'll
- Source, screen and select the top talent in the quant industry through job-boards, social media and print/ digital advertising
- Write bespoke and engaging job descriptions/adverts considering factors such as search engine optimization
- Interview in either a competency, skill or STAR basis, to asses and refine to the best talent
- Manage the process from recruitment planning, interview, selection and offer stage
- Network at industry or social events to build strong relationships and become an SME in your field
- Be an advocate for creative and/or cost effective candidate-sourcing, to attract, select and pipeline the best candidates.
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you'll
- Have experience with quantitative disciplines, markets and technologies within the financial services sector
- Have a demonstrable track record of success in hiring senior professionals mainly within the contractual market
- Be a master at running a Boolean search and other LinkedIn tools
- Be at ease with managing stakeholder relationships and have proven experience in partnering clients to overcome obstacles.
What you’ll get in return
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning
- To work in an established brand with a startup mentality
- Excellent salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
- Recognition programmes
- Growth within a diverse and global environment. This role may be suited for you if you are currently a headhunter, recruitment consultant, recruitment specialists, recruitment resourcer, recruitment business partner in either an agency or in house setting.