IT Project Manager, VP
Who we are looking for
A senior PM able to understand and report large amounts of data specific to two large regions; EMEA and APAC. The PM will need to understand real world impacts of ay delays to milestones and deliverables and be able to articulate that back pointing to region specifics What you will be responsible for
As a senior IT PM you will
What we value
- Assess all projects that have an impact on the EMEA and APAC regions via the assessment criteria
- Understand the synergies between the global book of work and the local to allow for recommendations to be made to reduce local costs
- On occasion manage entire projects in the traditional sense of project management
- Report on all highly impactful projects to both regions including all risks, issues and path to green
- Understand specific milestones that impact either/both regions and the real consequences of any delays
- Add an additional level of escalation for the PM's where required
- Assist in creating a standardised way of reporting and data quality with project reporting
- Identify any projects capable of remediating open findings or audit items in either APAC or EMEA
- Have in depth knowledge of the projects to allow any questions from GTS management to be answered
- Report all achievements relevant to APAC and EMEA in the regional governance meetings
- Create critical path delivery for each region
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Highly organsied
- Able to retain or reference large quantities of data, drawing out the specifics of all risks and issues and prepare that information for consumption by senior management
- Able to build relationships across multiple locations
Why this role is important to us
- A comprehensive understanding of Clarity
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers