A leading private wealth management and investment company are looking to hire an IT Operations Analyst to form part of a new IT Operations team being created in their office in Central London.
- Experience of working in an ITIL Service Desk environment
- Experience supporting a range of business applications
- Knowledge of all aspects of IT production environment e.g. architecture, configuration, maintenance
- Experience in administering Office 365, including Exchange, Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server implementation & management
- Knowledge of Oracle application servers and databases
- Mobile device management
- Experience in administering Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security solutions
Some Key Responsibilities
- You shall ensure high satisfaction from technology services across the UK businesses and look for opportunities to continuously improve services in terms of quality, responsiveness and cost efficiency.
- Working with colleagues in the rest of technology services and key software suppliers to move towards a 'dev ops' operating model for the UK business.
- You will interact with internal development teams for the provision of development, test and production sites and assist with the transition of new services and changes into production, as well as working with IT Security on cyber and other related prevention measures and incidents.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.