You must have technical knowledge in the following:
Third level support
Citrix VDI XenDesktop & XenApp 7.x
Citrix Netscaler and VMware vSphere.
Azure Cloud and O365
Microsoft Windows Servers 2016, 2019 technologies
Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Server and MS Exchange 2016
VPN, FTP, SFTP, centralized managed antivirus, Firewall solutions
Windows 10, manage and support physical & virtualized desktop
Ivanti/RES Workspace Control.
Development software support (Python, Telerik, Visual Studio, Java, Matlab, SSMS)
- Maintain and update the related procedures, technical documentation, software library and licenses inventory.
- Comply with the ITIL Change & Release, Incident & Problem and Request Management
- Coordinate projects and operations
- Document all incidents, request, problem, change request in the ITSM tool (GLPI)
- Comply with IT security standards as set forth by the Security Officer
- Comply with Audit and regulatory bodies requirements: ISAE 3402, FINMA, MAS
- Assist in preparing Request For Quotation/Proposal/Information (RFP/RFQ/RFI) and provide technical advice as needed
- Communicate statistical analyses, technical reports and specifications for the Head of IT operations,
-Provide technical advice
Education: Computer degree
Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in IT Operation Administration or IT Infrastructure.
Experience working in the Financial Services industry is preferred.
Excellent knowledge of the Citrix XenDesktop &XenApp, Windows environments and platform and Azure Cloud / O365.