IT Internal Auditor
- Circa £50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 19
A SME Japanese banking client of ours is looking for an IT Auditor to assist the Head of audit and other senior members of the department in the activities and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Department.
· To be aware of market rules, regulations and guidelines in the London market.
· To assist in performing internal audit assignments in accordance with the approved Audit Plan/Schedule. The audit areas are mainly IT, Compliance, Risk Management, Front, Middle and Back functions of Global Market and Corporate/Structured Finances, Corporate Governance, global custodian administration services and investment management.
· To review, following a risk-based approach, compliance with best market practice as well as the London Branch “Manual of Operating Procedure and Controls”. To draft analyses, appraisals, recommendations, counsels and information concerning the activities reviewed.
· To assist in the conduct of SOX-related activities.
· To assist in the follow-up of audit issues raised, including the preparation of various reports.
· To assist in the continuous monitoring of the risks of the Bank and report to the Head of Department and Chief Representative of Head Office Internal Audit Department.
·To assist in the review of the Department’s Procedure Manual and assist in the update as and when necessary but at least annually.
· To send Daily Reports to Head of Department and Head Office Internal Audit Department
The ideal candidate should be degree or equivalent qualified together with a minimum 2-3years’ audit experience within financial services. Knowledge of and experience in IT audit is