Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities. Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses. Our partnerships with clients deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of risk management, financial regulation and technology.
We assist clients with a broad range of assurance services including the implementation of robust risk and control frameworks across the three lines of defence. We support clients with front-to-back risk discovery and mitigation processes by undertaking risk assessments and assurance on both the design and operating effectiveness of controls as well as the provision of advice on regulatory and control remediation. We also provide specialist audit skills and subject matter expertise to support Internal Audit functions.
- Significant experience of having executed and led IT infrastructure audit reviews within banking
- A strong understanding of technology controls across infrastructure layers
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Office 365, Cyber threats, risk and defence controls
- Ideally knowledge of governance, access management, system development & change management, resilience & disaster recovery
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- CISA or CISSP qualified