- Circa £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 19 Feb 18
IT Financial Manager
Job role: IT Financial Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: circa £55,000
Our client, an International Financial intuition with offices around the world are looking for a principle IT Financial Planning and Capacity Manager to join their team. They will provide financial and strategic planning to ensure resources are used efficiently. The role is essential to manage the IT admin budgets and ensuring the financial plans meet the strategy and goals. The candidate will provide details of actual spend, ensure appropriate accounting practices are followed so costs are handed, provide accurate forecasts and ensure IT Cost transparency.
- They will be responsible for the submission and planning of the IT budget
- Have direct reports
- Management of the IT budget
- Liaise with strategy, planning and project teams on IT governance
- Will challenge budget holders on spend and resource requirements
- Will liaise with senior management on status of programmes and projects
- Degree educated with good technical knowledge
- Part qualified or qualified accountant
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of budget control and asset accounting
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.