IT Finance Business Analyst
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
This position will be part of the Finance Revenue & Client Incentives Operations division, which is responsible for working closely with Finance and other business unit leaders as well as the Corporate Technology team to define business requirements, collaborate on designs and manage and execute User Acceptance testing.
A top tier global financial services provider.
- Collaborate with business partners and IT team to develop comprehensive and concise user stories and business requirements to help drive Finance system solutions, in a complex and high volume payment transaction processing environment.
- Lead and deliver multiple system projects running simultaneously.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and validation of Finance system changes and implementation.
- Oversee ad-hoc analyses of finance system processes and data to support future system transformations
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all levels of management and articulate ideas and recommendations clearly.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Visa's Finance information systems.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing and automating processes and reporting requirements.
- Work with limited direction and supervision, usually within a complex and changing environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet project deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with Financial Internal Controls and SOX policies as deemed appropriate. Identify, recommend and implement control improvements throughout financial processes.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert level guidance on testing and functionality of Visa financial systems to Finance and non-Finance users and groups introducing new products and revenue sources.
- Synthesize complex data findings into logical conclusions and impact assessment for management recommendation.
- Bachelor's Degree with a combination of Systems/Accounting/Finance concentration.
- 4 or more years of progressive business and/or systems analysis experience preferably with large, multi-national, publicly-traded companies.
- Experience in enterprise planning and revenue software packages preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to translate complex information into comprehensive, concise and high quality business requirements with minimal revisions.
- Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated experience in testing, validation, quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, and related disciplines.
- Proficiency in Excel and Access required.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time and meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and achieve in-depth understanding of complex processes and systems.
- Excellent understanding of Agile and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Background in payment industry and transaction based billing preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Offices based near to major transport links
- Annual performance bonus