IT External Audit Manager - London
£60,000 - £75,000
Our client, a leading Professional Services firm is seeking an IT External Audit Manager to strengthen its growing practice. The focus of the team is on IT Risk Management, IT External Audit, IT Controls Testing, IT Project Assurance and Third Party Assurance and Advisory.
You will lead teams of consultants and auditors in delivering Technology Risk Assurance services working very closely with Directors and Partners for delivering engagements and managing teams.
Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering IT assurance services (including external/internal audit) including, for example, experience in:
- performing project assurance roles in major IT programmes
- auditing and advising clients that operate major ERP systems (eg SAP, Oracle & MS Dynamics)
- Delivering ISAE 3000 / 3402 and other IT attestation services
- Delivering data analytics services.
- CISA, ACA, CIMA
- Good people management skills.
- Experience in an IT risk and control / audit environment.
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate hem to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a group of people (internal staff or clients/potential clients).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.