IT Commercial & Vendor Management Analyst
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
IT Commercial & Vendor Management AnalystRequisition ID
VP, Human Resources & Corporate Services
Dept. / Bus. Group
MD IT Office
IT Commercial & Vendor
Posting End Date
This position is a three year fixed term contract position
Purpose of Job
The IT Commercial and Vendor Management team provide oversight and good governance across all IT 3rd Party Spend; the Assistant Analyst, IT Commercial & Vendor Management role will support the Director IT Commercial and Vendor Management and the Vendor Managers in delivering all aspects of 3rd Party oversight. This role will work closely with the IT PB&P department, contract managers and business units to maximise value for the Bank.
The Commercial and Vendor Management Team are responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of any IT 3 rd Party Engagement; providing advice and insights at on-boarding, frameworks and oversight during in-life contracts and planning for contract end dates.
The Assistant Analyst, IT Commercial & Vendor Management will be responsible for supporting the activities within the department, working with a range of suppliers and liaising closely with Procurement, local Contract Managers, IT PB&P to ensure that departmental budgets are aligned, good governance and oversight is implemented & maintained and overall the Bank maximises value from its third party relationships.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Complete tasks associated with the IT contracts database such as making updates and edits.
- Collating information from various sources to complete the Supplier Review meeting packs.
- Proactively flag contract renewal dates to the respective vendor managers and contract managers for proactive review.
- Support the Director, Commercial and Vendor Management in implementing and managing Outsource arrangements. Ensure contractual Vendor reporting to the Bank is adhered to and follow up on actions with Vendors until resolved.
- Maintain Commercial & Vendor Management performance Dashboard for monthly reporting to the MD IT in conjunction with the Analyst, C&VM.
- Assist the Analyst, C&VM during busy periods and during periods of absence.
This job description is not limited to the responsibilities listed and the incumbent may be requested to perform other relevant duties as required by business needs'
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Customer service experience and commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, resourceful, thorough, and capable of establishing collaborative solutions
- Advanced Office Suite skills Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to prioritise and schedule own workload
- Ability to develop and manage effective cross-departmental networks
- Use of SAP & Procurement Tools
- Previous experience of working in or with an outsource service provider would be an advantage
Diversity is one of the Bank's core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Bank, Banking, SAP, Management, Technology, Finance