Investment Bank looking to hire an experienced IT Business Analyst with specific experience in a front-office Equity Derivatives/Structured Products team.
Business Analyst; Equity Derivatives; Structured Products; SQL; Agile; Front Office; Risk
What is the role?
One of my clients, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to join their front office Equity Structured Derivatives division. You’ll be part of a small team and be one of the most Senior BA’s in the team, focussing on projects that serve the Bank’s Markets Execution team who, from a technology perspective, work with the Markets division of the Bank.
What do the team do/what will you be doing?
This team create new products for investors and therefore you will be working with the front office (Sales, Trading, Quants, Legal) to help offer clients better products and a better system to view and manage them.
You will be:
- Gathering business requirements and documenting thorough functional requirements to help spearhead the exploration of new products.
- The key liaison between business users and developers to ensure the business requirements are understood by technology.
- Getting involved in new product discovery and gathering/analysing documents to create user stories.
- Documenting the requirements of the respective business areas and their products.
What you need?
- A proven track record of working as an IT Business Analyst in either Equity Derivatives or Structured Products and strong knowledge around these areas (Auto-Callable).
- A thorough understanding of the trade lifecycle.
- Excellent front office risk management knowledge (ideally up to a pre-trade level).
- Knowledge of pricing is massively advantageous.
- Good experience in using things like SQL, XML & Excel.
- Previous experience working in an Agile delivery team.
What they can offer you?
- A very competitive base salary with a discretionary bonus and attractive benefits.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting area of the Bank who are at the forefront of new product discovery for the Bank's Markets team.
- Flexible working arrangements – the company is currently operating a fully working-from-home arrangement. This is likely to be extended into Q1 and Q2 of 2021 with a 2-3 days a week from home arrangement encouraged thereafter.