IT Business Analyst - MiFID II - Data Reporting
• Familiar with data quality management framework
• Technical understanding of xml, fmpl, data and data models
• Some technical exposure with development and / or database design and management
• Familiar with agile methodologies for project delivery
• Excellent verbal communication skills; facilitating working meetings, building credibility and trust with stakeholders, negotiating contentious issues with stakeholders and escalating issues as promptly
• Excellent business documenting skills, able to convey complex information with objectivity and brevity
• Critical thinking and problem solving; architecting and explaining multiple solutions, assessing relative strengths and weaknesses and justifying solutions for approval
• Strong Financial Markets / Investment Bank exposure; able to analyse business problems and design operating models producing process flow diagrams, and risk assessments
• Familiarity with regulatory reporting obligations such as MIFID II, EMIR, and HKMA regimes. Understanding and explaining information level issues, utilising architecture diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, data dictionaries & maps
• Capable of working with large datasets, familiar with data profiling, basic SQL
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
Employee Value Proposition:
Global Investment Bank with an excellent reputation in the market.
5% cash allowance + 10% non-contributory pension + 30 days holiday + options to work from home
Job Title: IT Business Analyst MiFID II
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 55000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.