FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
IT Business Analyst - Treasury & Capital Management
An Investment Bank in London require and experienced Business Analyst to join their RTB team, focusing on system enhancements, implementations etc. Previous experience working within a Treasury or Capital Management team is preferred along with strong experience using SQL due to the technical nature of the role.
* Responsible for SIT (System Integration Testing) once the tools or the enhancement/update has been developed.
* Maintaining proper documentation such as BRDs (Business Requirement Document) and IDD (Interface Design Documents).
* Ensure all analysis work and documentation is completed in time as per the regular release cycles.
* Liaise with stakeholders and understand the business requirements.
* Where necessary, assist stakeholders in the production of the business requirement documents so that they can be understood by the wider team and organisation.
* Work closely with the technical developers on the tools/projects to ensure the requirements are interpreted correctly.
* Assist in resolving and investigating any queries raised by stakeholders regarding the data quality or usability of the tool.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
* Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Investment Banking.
* Experience working in projects and business analysis.
* Business knowledge - Exposure to Treasury/Capital Management
* Understanding of risk and controls
* Excellent work and excel and SQL skills.
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 23 Apr 18