IT Auditors and Data Analytics Managers
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities. Headquartered in London, our global network of senior industry practitioners, technical experts and change specialists are trusted by the leaders of the world’s largest financial institutions, regulatory authorities and government agencies.
We are experts in all areas of financial and non-financial risk, regulation and financial technology. We provide independent advice, assurance and market-leading solutions to help our clients navigate their most critical issues, reduce complexity and improve their overall risk-adjusted performance.
Our unparallel knowledge and experience in financial services, world-class thinking and excellence in delivery has seen Parker Fitzgerald recognised as one of the most dynamic progressive consulting firms in Europe.
We are expanding our Technology Assurance offering and as a result are advertising the following vacancies:
- IT Infrastructure Senior Audit Manager
- Data Analytics Senior Manager
- IT Infrastructure Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Audit Consultant
Skills / Experience Required
- Current experience of auditing IT Infrastructure, Information Security Governance or CISO auditing in complex organisations
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Java, Hadoop, SAS, Scala, C++, C#
- Advanced data analysis skills (e.g. machine learning, data modelling, data mining)
- Operating knowledge of: Windows Server, Active Directory, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, z/OS, MQ Series, WebSphere MQ, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
- Experience of Cyber security
- Able to document work papers to a good standard
- An interest in gaining exposure to a broad portfolio of traded product risks and controls in leading banking institutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an articulate manner to stakeholders at all levels of seniority in a credible and influential manner
- Experience with top tier banks and/or consultancies and the ability to transfer their experience to the exciting and diverse internal audit work we engage in
- Relevant professional qualifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, ACA/CIA etc.)
- Critical focus on high quality execution that reliably delivers the outcomes needed across front office controls as well as other controls related work that may arises as a result of varying client requirements and projects
- Guide and support more junior colleagues.
- Support engagement managers by delivering high quality capital markets controls testing as part of the internal audit review
- Manage associate staff when required and drive our one team approach, irrespective of permanent or associate status.
Strategy and People
- Add to our fast-growing reputation by delivering outstanding work that surpasses client expectation
- Develop long-term relationships, based on trust, with the firm’s clients so that Parker Fitzgerald becomes their ‘go to’ firm in our targeted areas
- Be an ambassador for the firm at all times embodying our core values.
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to develop consulting skills across a breadth of the firm’s service lines.
- Constantly striving to increase technical and subject matter knowledge in relevant areas of the firm.
- Contribute to the development and publication of Thought Leadership working with peers and senior management
- Develop subject matter and service line specialism to become a recognised expert within the firm and then with clients across the industry
Applicants should already have eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.