- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jun 19
IT Auditor # 119923
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- The performance of on-site IT and business led audits of London based functions, provision of remote audit services to other CS offices, as well as travel/support for audits of EMEA branches
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the Bank's IT control environment, assessing compliance with laws, regulations and standard methodologies, you will be working with the business and IT management to identify commercial and practical solutions to mitigate identified risks
- You will assist with audit planning, including the effectiveness of walk-throughs and the preparation of audit test procedures
- Execution of audit fieldwork, including the performance of sample testing in line with agreed audit test procedures
- Responsible for documentation of assigned audit procedures, identification of issues, presentation of findings to management and preparation of audit reports
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably IT related
- You will have prior audit, technology, IT security or internal controls experience (preferably within financial services or professional services)
- IT Audit relevant certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA) preferable
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities, including familiarity with application and IT general controls, technical environments and emerging IT trends
- You will be motivated and enthusiastic professional with solid organizational and interpersonal skills, able to develop good working relationships with senior management across a variety of cultures
- You will have an excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness and ability to travel to other locations (
- Advert closing date 3th of July
- Competititve salary offered
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.