Big four consultancy is now looking to recruit a number of IT Auditors / risk, Reg and Controls Consultants to join their growing Technology Risk team that builds market leading Controls Frameworks offering to clients. This role is on an initial 6 month contract is offering £470 to £660 per day.
The ideal Risk and Controls consultant will have a background from either a leading company or from a consulting environment and are looking to develop their career in a global leading consultancy.
The role’s remit will focus on the following:
- The delivery of corporate governance and internal control transformation programmes for clients.
- Additional development of corporate governance reform offerings.
- Responding to RFPs and bids for client projects and demonstrating how they can support the client in achieving their ambitions.
To be considered for this role
- Experience in internal or external audit of leading technology solutions, internal controls, risk assessment / management, regulatory compliance and governance.
- A good understanding of the typical systems landscape and process for constructing financial reports, and the associated controls needed under ICOFR.
- A track record of drafting and owning high quality deliverables.
- Ability to identify observations and recommendations for business operations and control issues associated with key risk disciplines.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with project management principles including progress reporting, activity tracking, and identifications of risks / dependencies.
- An understanding of issues and challenges UK listed companies are facing in the Corporate Governance area.
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships.