IT Audit Manager
- City of London
- Apr 20, 2021
- £60k - £80k
A London based Financial Services organisation is looking to hire an experienced IT Audit Manager to join their expanding and high performing Internal Audit team. Location - London Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
A London based Financial Services organisation is looking to hire an experienced IT Audit Manager to join their expanding and high performing Internal Audit team.
You will be responsible for delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activity to the Audit Committee, Board and management on the quality and effectiveness of the Group's Internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes.
You will drive delivery of the audit plan and related activities in a timely manner to best practice standards, producing value-adding and high-quality internal audit services to help the organisation achieve its objectives. Key responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Delivering end to end audit activities within Group Internal Audit
- Producing high quality analysis and input to the annual risk assessment process and related annual audit plan.
- Delivering quality risk-based, value adding audits and reviews on a timely basis
- Tracking outstanding management actions through to closure, ensuring they are appropriately resolved with supporting evidence or escalated in a timely manner.
- Performing business monitoring to ensure that group is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary audit response is developed.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business management.
- Proactive interaction across the group internal audit function to support delivery of departmental goals and to maintain high quality outputs
- Encouraging collaboration and knowledge sharing between Group Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance, and the business to help embed a robust risk management and control culture across the bank
- Technical understanding of IT processes - including applications and infrastructure, security, and vulnerability assessments, change control, disaster recovery, data privacy, and IT risk assessment, automated control environments, cybersecurity best practices, Cloud security controls etc.
- Proven understanding of risk and controls principles.
- Strong experience
- Knowledge of common security/technology risk frameworks, such as, ISO 27000, NIST, COBIT, IIA GTAG.
- Ability to provide technical subject matter expertise during integrated operational audits.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in an organised manner under pressure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with auditees.
- Ability to quickly assimilate relevant information in unfamiliar situations.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proven competence to deliver projects on time and to budget
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.