IT Audit Manager
- £70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PSD London
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Our client a world renowned capital markets institution are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join the team. The role is responsible for delivering IT audits and helping develop the business aspects of the audit plan.
The IT Audit team is an important and integral part of the audit function working in close collaboration with the business audit team to review the technology related risks, controls and processes that support the Group businesses.
The IT Audit Managers role is responsible for delivering audits and helping develop the IT aspects of the audit plan. This covers the various line of business, functions, and legal companies primarily located in London, but also with potential coverage of businesses in Europe and Asia or in any other countries where the company operates.
Reporting to one of the IT Audit Senior Managers, you will work as part of the team to support audits on key technology control areas risks. This will include working with and overseeing audit work performed as part of external co-sourcing arrangements to ensure timely delivery of audit assignments.
• The IT Audit Manager will work on assigned audit engagements to deliver timely results;
• Help prepare and execute technology audit work that can cover a breadth of topics including projects, infrastructure, general IT controls as well as application centric reviews;
• The IT Audit Manager will create high quality audit work using department tools following our standards (e.g. for planning, audit fieldwork, and report observations);
• Contribute and help deliver appropriate audit coverage of technology risks;
• Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans and individual assignments;
• As IT Audit Manager you will support business audit colleagues in integrated audits to cover related technology risks;
• Be an active team member of the Group internal audit team;
• Develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
• Present a positive image for the audit department and help build an excellent personal and department reputation.
What we are looking for
The IT Audit Manager will have the following;
• Demonstrable years of experience in IT project management, IT audit, IT risk management or in any other relevant technical IT position.
• Understand key review principles and phases for audit reviews through all major aspects of planning, field work and reporting.
• The IT Audit Manager will be able to demonstrate analytical skill necessary to review controls and data.
• Proactively research and understand complex technology environments.
• The IT Audit Manager will need to demonstrate technical understanding of a major operating system, database or network.
• Have good communication and writing skills.
• Demonstrate understanding of capital markets and technology risk (ideally).
• Experience in a financial services company or capital markets infrastructure provider would be a plus.
• An accounting or technology degree or equivalent/professional designation (e.g. CISA / CISSP) would be preferable.