- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 08 Oct 18
My client, a tier one Investment Bank, is looking to hire a senior auditor to join their dynamic IT Audit team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to audits across IT.
- Providing assurance to senior managment over the effectiveness of the controls enviroment.
- Critical assessment of controls process and procedures within the audited areas and holistic evaluation of associated inheret risks, the control enviroment and residual risks.
- Provide independent assessment and validation of key processes, controls and risk managment models.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC or other recognised audit or risk managment certification is helpful
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified an advantage
- Microsoft/UNIX/Cisco/Sybase/C++ or similar certifications an advantage
- Audit investment banking technologies
- Ability to relate technology risks to business impact
- Project Management skills, Prince 2 qualifications is helpful