IT Architect – Market & Counterparty Risk – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are improving their risk management capability and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Architect to play a key role in the design and prototyping of new risk management system.
You will be responsible for working with Strategists in the front office to prototype new risk capabilities as well as looking at ways to consolidate and better integrate existing market and credit risk management systems. There will be limited hands on technical work in the prototyping work, but the role will principally be concerned with risk domain-specific architecture work as well as setting strategies, standards, patterns a guidelines.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years systems architecture experience within a financial markets context
- Strong knowledge of market and/or counterparty credit risk models and calculations
- Solid understanding of financial derivatives and their trading, pricing and risk management
- Ability to work with Strategists to prototype new risk management capabilities
- Technical background in one or more major programming language (C++, C#, Java, Python etc.)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £650-£750/day role. Initially six months. Outside IR35. Based London.